Saturday, January 31, 2015

It's A Craaazy World

My wife was walking through the living room and looked at me then said: "I've seen many things in my life but the story about Bruce Jenner changing into a woman is the craziest".

Yes, it is my dear. He's the father of children. He was an icon in the state of Iowa after the Olympic games. He earned a gold medal for the decathlon. What came first, lip gloss and nail polish or the Kardashians?

I wonder how this guy earns his money. A quick scan on the computer said he's worth $100 million. I know he was a spokesperson for Wheaties and Nautilus in the 1980's. He sat on corporate boards and gave motivational speeches but the well has dried up so to speak. What does he do now aside from painting his toenails?

Stories are rampant he's going to have a boob job and play whack-a-doodle with "you know what". Man, that's so scary it hurts to think about it


My brother in law has six degrees of separation with Jenner. He ran track for the University of Iowa and competed against Mr. Sissy when he was at Graceland College in Lamoni, Iowa. My bro in law is still a guy. As for Jenner it was in the cards. After all, his name is Bruce.

No comments: