Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Nothing Happened Yesterday

Yesterday will be like today. There will be no political revelations dealing with scandal because there never are. We now live in Candyland. When I walk out my front door I find gumdrops on my sidewalk. Candy canes are all around the yard and ice cream floats line the by ways and highways of Memorial Drive.

Don't you like this, my rainbow perspective on life. Okay, let's forget that Gov. Terry Maculiffe gave a Democrat candidate for office in Virginia over $675K for her campaign. Also, it's no big deal her husband is the #2 man in the FBI who investigated Hillary's email accounts.

Whenever I consider a possible scandal there isn't a there there. LIfe is good. Long live our government and government officials. Such nice folks they are.

I'm so happy. Pass me a gumdrop or two, please.

No comments: