Monday, February 13, 2017

A Whammy For The Grammy



Did you watch the Grammy's last night? Neither did I. My suspicion of the event is that the great percentage of songs deal of rap music. Even so, good money said that Adele and Beyonce' would take home the big prize, whatever that is.

In perusing the web prior the show I came across the picture of a woman, one Joy Villa who showed up wearing a 'Make America Great Again' dress with Trump emblazoned on her train.

Courage or stupidity entered my mind but I quickly forgot about it. This morning I heard a follow up to the story. Ms. Villa had an album out called 'Make The Static'. It ranked 543,202 in popularity prior to the Grammy's. This means that her parents bought a copy along with a boyfriend. Other than that nuthin'.

As of today Joy Villa's sales jumped 18 million percent and the album is now #3 on the charts.

Smart woman I'd say.




No comments: