Friday, March 10, 2017

Forty Years Ago Today

On March 9-11 1977  a Nation of Islam splinter group, the Hadafi Movement, held 150 people hostage and killed two people at the D.C. city hall building. Most of their hostages were taken and held at the B’nai B’rith headquarters in Washington, D.C.

Thank God Obama wasn't president in '77. It was more than enough having to endure Jimmy the peanut farmer. How many of you remember this story. I don't.
Maybe it's because Carter gave into their demands so the problem would go away. Being a historian I feel obligated to do some research. I probably won't but I do feel obligated. Okay, okay, I will but only because I want to find out more about Carter and the Muslim problem. We all know how he dealt with the Iranians taking our people.
iOwnTheWorld

No comments: