Thursday, February 16, 2023

East Palestine Can Go 'F' Themselves

 I've been to East Palenstine, Ohio. There isn't much there that would cause me to pick up and spend my declining retirement years roaming the town. I'll be honest. If Her Majesty and I relocated to E.P. we'd be one of the richest couples in the county. For years Youngstown, Ohio has been touted as Poverty City. Well, they don't hold a proverbial candle to the citizens of East Palestine.

Let me explain. What you're going to look at is a photo of the mayor of the town. People from snooty San Francisco and New York City would scoff  that the guy looks like a rube. I come from a small railroad community and I know the goodness of these folks.


The federal government is and has been spending millions of dollars on illegal immigrants from around the world and our government can't even do a study on E. Palestine.

I feel badly for these guys. They don't stand a chance because they don't donate big cash to political parties. These Americans are what early America was all about but because they're not wealthy then the government can tell them to go 'F' themselves.

Where's Joe Biden? Where's Pete Buttigieg? Joe hasn't offered one word of sympathy. Pete only talks about America's highways being racist and that there are too many white people working in the construction business. It's been two weeks since the mushroom cloud descended on the town. The head of the EPA said the people can go back into their homes. I wouldn't go. Why" Well, for one reason is the CEO of the railroad said he'd provide the town with one million dollars if the citizens signed an agreement. Yeah right. It's called a bribe to STFU!

If you don't believe E. Palestine is powerless check out their average incomes. I seriously doubt these people financially support any political candidates nor should they.

The median income for a household in the city was $35,738, and the median income for a family was $40,057. Males had a median income of $30,550 versus $17,237 for females. The per capita income for the city was $16,243. About 5.5% of families and 10.0% of the population were below the poverty line, including 22.0% of those under age 18 and 2.2% of those aged 65 or over.

I have a question. Why hasn't anyone from the CDC exhorted the people of East Palestine to wear masks?

I could go on and on but you get the drift. The government doesn't care about any of us unless there's something in it for them and the something I'm referring to is called $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11756719/Ohio-rail-crash-company-Norfolk-Southern-runs-scared-town-hall-meeting-East-Palestine.html     

No comments: