Monday, May 29, 2023

Sometimes You Have To Laugh

 USA Today started out as a fairly reputable middle of the road newspaper. The words 'started out' have been changed to '100% liberal'. This rag employs one particular female sportswriter named Nancy Armour who is on a rant about transsexuals. She wants all cheerleaders to be banned because they're degrading to women. One group in particular are these shown below:


My goodness. I remember when television shows and even a movie were centered around the Dallas Cowgirls. Anyway, Armour is now on her high horse because a female(yes, we still have them) by the name of Sam Ponder has openly chastized society for its newly found stance of allowing boys to compete against girls in high school sporting events. I'm going to make a prediction. I'll wager one months social security check Ponder's days with ESPN are numbered. If you aren't aware of Sam Ponder you are now.



Ponder has a couple of problems in life. She's a mom and that's something Dylan Mulvaney cannot claim. She's married to a professional football player and, finally, she's a person people like me enjoy looking at because she's really, really hot. I think we should create a contest. Let's have Ponder be a sideline reporter for one Sunday then have the Bud Lite Mulvaney take her place the next week. Then let's find out the ratings and that person gets the job. Sometimes, I overwhelm myself with my brilliance.





No comments: