Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Goals Of The Communist Party USA

 A question for you: Did you know the primary goal of the Communist Party USA established in 1963 was the destruction of the family. Consider what's happening today with our perception of women and children. Sort of scary, isn't it? I remember when we put women on a pedestal. I know when I was courting Her Majesty my behavior around her was a heck of a lot different than when I was with my buddies. Heck, when I was trying to impress her I never, ever swore and I have a real potty mouth. Times have changed with the way we treat girls and how they act. It's quite different these days. It seems guys with a penis who say they are girls are more respected than the real deal. And as for children, well, they've become objects of sex to be thrown around in front of grown men dressed as freakish females. I was reading about a family who had a three year old little boy who wanted to wear a Cinderella outfit. Mom and dad had an epiphany and decided to immediately begin hormone therapy. A Three year old boy! Seriously? And the sad aspect of this is our administration headed by Joe Biden approves of this travesty. https://www.wnd.com/2023/06/vicious-left-unleashes-total-war-women/

No comments: