Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This 'n That




If the weather is colder than normal is that global warming? If the weather is hotter than normal is that global warming? If the weather is exactly what it's supposed to be is that global warming?

If it's called 'comfort food' why do I feel like a bloated pig when I'm finished?

Is New York City being dumped on with snow because they're all fornicators?

Is the Target Store logo now politically incorrect? If so, could they change their name to Remington and get away with it?

When I turn 65 will I think Angela Lansbury is hot?

The most oft repeated lie in winter: "I'll watch what I eat beginning tomorrow".

Why would homeless people stay in Columbus, Ohio in winter? Wouldn't it be embarrassing if they all jumped a train for warmer climates and the next sign they saw was: "Welcome to Buffalo".

I read a definition for 'transgendered' people and still don't know what they are.

Should congressmen and women required to take a literacy and comprehension test?

Why are conservative women attractive and liberal one's look like trolls? Just asking.

No comments: