Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Computers Are Scary

We're into our fifth day in sunny, warm San Antonio except that it isn't. Today is the first without clouds, over cast skies and no rain. I'm going to venture out to one of the golf courses in 51 degree temps.
The inclement weather of the past few days has increased by computer time. I started searching the net for Christmas gifts for the usual suspects; friends and neighbors. While Lizzie and I were in Florida last winter I came across an orange marmalade from a company called Davidson's of Dundee. Folks, I have never had such a scrumple delicious tasting bread ladling jam. The first day I tried it my IQ rose by 12 points. I was more virile than Rudolph Valentino on his best day. It was heaven.
Anyway, two days ago I started googling the company for gift packs. This morning on my email list was an ad from Amazon.com letting me know that D of D had two 16 oz. jars available to me for $24.95. This is scary. I'm afraid to order this stuff for fear the government has tagged me as some kind of jam terrorist.
Look out, Smuckers. Here I come.

No comments: