Saturday, July 21, 2018

MJ Hawkeye Announces The Best Presidents Of His Liftime

Websites, in my opinion, are gossip sites. They have to come up with outlandish headlines and stories to stay ahead of the competition. A few days ago when I was in Longville, Minnesota I saw a bait store and a sign above it read: 'The Very Best Bait And Tackle Shop In The Midwest'. Since the building was about the size of two phone booths stacked side by side I had my doubts.

The same thinking goes for websites. They're irrelevant. I wonder why they have to continually run stories about words uttered by Kathy Griffen, Chelsea Handler, Lena Denham, Whoopie and any and all folks who I know have less knowledge about life than I especially since I'm a member of the Check Out Generation and have had decades of experience.

MJ Hawkeye is going to present to you a list of the very best presidents in my lifetime 13 of them. How do I know I'm correct? Because I said so, that's why.

Number 1  Renaldus Magnus(Ronald Reagan). He along with Margaret Thatcher and Pope John Paul II brought down the Soviet Union. He allowed Americans to feel good about themselves after the Carter years.

Number 2 Donald Trump. I shouldn't rank a guy in office and for such a short period of time at that but if Obama can win a Nobel Peace prize after only six months in office why not Trump? Besides my stock portfolio is off the charts.

Number 3 Harry Truman. Yeah, he was a Democrat but it was a different period. He was a no nonsense guy. I remember him saying, "Anybody who leaves office with more money than when they came in are crooks". I like that.

Number 4 Richard Nixon. Tricky Dick got caught up in his ego by okaying wiretapping of the Watergate motel. But, he did normalize relations with communist China. I don't recall the media going bonkers about dealing with a communist nation.

Number 5 Dwight Eisenhower.  Ike didn't create controversy. He did play a lot of golf and that's a good thing.

Number 6 George W. Bush. He handled the 9-11 crisis better than most could despite the efforts of the Democrats to make him look like a bumbling idiot. (But that is and has continued to be their modus operandi).

Number 7-8  George H. Bush, Gerald Ford.  Harmless

Number 9 John Kennedy. Young with great hair and a hot wife.

Number 10 Bill Clinton. Absolutely corrupt and still is. He and his wife are the Bonnie and Clyde of the 20th and 21st Century. Their crimes involve money and murder. Their is no way the number of murdered people close to them is accidental.

Number 11 Lyndon Johnson. Perpetuated one of the most unjust wars in the history of mankind for his own self-aggrandizement. Viet Nam was despicable.

Number 12 Jimmy Carter. It goes to show just because your a peanut farmer doesn't mean you know how to administer a nation. Gas rationing, wearing an extra sweater in winter to cut down on heating bills and allowing Americans to languish in Iranian custody for over a year shows no leadership.

Number 13 Barack Hussein Obama. No foreign policy and no domestic policy. Allowed the JV team(ISIS) to run rampant in the Middle East. He was and continues to be a plague upon this nation. A traitor to this country.








No comments: