Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thank You, Readers

This is humbling. My blog began a little over two years ago as a hobby. It is that still, a hobby.
Some retirees take up crossword puzzles. That is not my style; too much thinking involved plus my pencil point would keep breaking and the erasure.Well, let's not even go down that road.

Gardening ain't my bag and as for carpentry work----fuhgetaboutit!

Cars: If they go forward and backward, right and left, that's all I need to know. I could care less about engines, cams----heck! I can't even think of the names of any car words. What about 'hemi'. Is that one?

I enjoy writing! There's something about, every once in awhile, writing a word or phrase that fits and looks good to the eye. My doctor buddy will say a nifty word and I'll think, "I'll put that in a blog today".

Now, for the appreciative part. Today, I learned how to figure out how many hits I receive on this site. In twenty-four months it comes to 8,750. "Wow", I thought, "that's not too bad" for a rookie. Ladies and Gentlemen, it gets better. In the last twenty-eight days 2,034 kind people have jumped on board. I'm sure some come and go three or four times a day but I'll just say they don't but only to make MJ Hawkeye look a lot better.
I am humbled and overwhelmed. I can't thank you enough.

No comments: