Wednesday, November 13, 2019

You Might Be Brain Dead If---------------

In between not listening to or watching the impeachment hearings today Charlie and I drove to different doggie palaces. Since it's winter and he doesn't get out much I was looking for a place he could have dog dates.

Three years ago the Queen and I spent the winter in Lake Havasu, Arizona. We drove out and the second night stayed in Gallup, New Mexico. I'd be willing to bet a months social security check there are quite a few folks who believe this is where polls are taken. "It ain't so, Jazzbo".

As Charlie and I tooled around the Columbus Metro area I had the news on 610 AM. One of their broadcasters gave this bit of wisdom. Gallup polling, not the city, states that 47% of the citizenry believe 'The whistle blower' should be outed. Conversely, 53% believe he should be able to remain anonymous.

My question is are there seriously any people in the country who aren't brain dead who do not already know Eric's(oops) entire name?

No comments: