Monday, November 22, 2021

I Almost Forgot---But I Didn't

 The last American president to be assassinated, by a Democrat of course,(name one assassin who wasn't) occurred on this date, November 22, 1963. I was a junior in high school. I heard the news in the stairwell between the first and second floors on the south side of Boone, Iowa High School. The guy I was with, when he heard the news said, "Good, I hated him." Isn't that sad? We were only a few years into puberty and this guy says such a thing. I was on my way to Bud Schrader's English class. We listened to Walter Cronkite on the radio the entire hour.

It's too bad JFK was the last of the real American Democrats. Folks, check out Lt. Colonel Allan West and he compiled a list of communists in the U.S. congress or those closely associated with communists. You might be surprised and shocked.

No comments: