Tuesday, March 29, 2022

He Has Me Very Afraid

According to those in the know seventy-six years in human time is referred to as being elderly. There are better descriptions but I'll go with that one. So, in all this time I do not recall being more afraid for the future as in, will we survive much longer?

I'm a religious sort of guy. I pray to all those who have gone before me. I pray to Jesus and Mary and a litany of saints. I don't often pray directly to God because that's sort of like me walking into the office of an Abraham Lincoln type of guy unannounced. Why the fear, you might ask.

It's a myriad of problems on the international level and that one person who says and does things 'off the wall'.

In three distinct cases this past week Joe Biden has made statements the White House has had to walk back because of their inflammatory nature.

Yesterday, he was asked about these and he flat out stated he didn't say them. Folks, this guy, Joseph R. Biden, because of his proclivity for saying outlandish statements, has put the fear of the Lord in me. https://twitter.com/i/status/1508533406266802185

The picture you are about to see is not a plant. It is the actual 'cheat sheet' Joe used at his most recent press conference.







No comments: