Friday, March 25, 2022

He's Trying To Get Us Into WWIII

 When Biden speaks off the cuff one can always expect two things. He forget the names of people. Today he referred to the Sec. of Defense, Lloyd Austin, as his Sec. of State.

He'll also exaggerate aka lie. He told the members of the 82 Airborne and others in his audience in Poland he was a 36 year veteran of dealing in foreign affairs by stating, I've been to Iraq and Afghanistan forty times. Joe, it's not even close. It's more like 20, total.

But the worst words that came out of his pie hole were damned serious--------and stupid.

"Biden tells the 82nd Airborne they're going to Ukraine:

"You’re going to see when you’re there, you’re going to see women, young people standing in the middle, in the front of a damn tank saying 'I’m not leaving.'"

He just told the world we were going to invade Ukraine. Good Lord, I'd head for the hills but I think nuclear bombs would find me anyway.



No comments: