Monday, May 23, 2022

"Hillary, You Traitorous Slut"

 Now we know. It was Hillary who gave the go ahead for the Russian collusion hoax. Hillary Clinton was the leader of this traitorous plot to overthrow and elected president Would the phrase, 'the most evil woman in American History' be valid? God says we're not supposed to hate. He also says we can hate evil. "Hillary, i hate you."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1528595659288367104

Let me ask you Hillary voters how you feel about the old bag. Would you vote for her again? Would you support her in the next go round? She is considering a run don't ya' know. And finally, do you feel really stupid? About the way you should feel about Joe's vote I suppose.

There are quotes in my life, those who were stated to me personally. One of the all-time greats came from a fella I know who lives south of Tucson. He hated Trump. In an email, prior the last cheatlection he told me with Biden at least you'll get a president who follows the rule of law. I haven't brought it up to him yet. I'm waiting for the proper time. Let's say, when a group of 500 people gather.

No comments: