Sunday, October 24, 2021

Two Million And Counting


Two million is a lot. If I had two million dollars I could do pretty much whatever I desired. I bet I could go to Popeye's sandwich shop as much as I wanted. A new car? Not a problem. Unlimited golf at the finest courses in the United States. Yipper!

But wait. I'd best save my money because two million human beings have come across the  border and they'll need my tax money, your tax money, too, to enjoy the finer things of life. The beauty of this is there are many, many more of these folks ready to come into your town. If you're lucky maybe the government will build living quarters right next to your house. Why not be a good neighbor and welcome them with an apple pie or two. You see, it's the Democrats way of getting the vote forever. What a country.

No comments: