Thursday, October 27, 2022

R.I.P. Lucianne Goldberg

 You may not be familiar with the name of Lucianne Goldberg but she's been around for thirty years. It was she, a friend of Monica Tripp, who convinced her to introduce pre-teen children to the words, blow job, by going to the proper authorities. Blue dresses, after that, had a whole different meaning.

Every morning when I awaken and before I nod off at night I read Lucianne's blog at, and this won't be difficult to find, lucianne.com.

It was like going to the Associated Press listing of subjects but on a more conservative note-----a rabidly conservative one. 

Anyway, Ms. Goldberg passed away yesterday at the age of 87. RIP. Lucianne. You provided me with hundreds of thousands of hours of literary ammunition against the Leftists.

No comments: