Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Coffee: It Ain't Just For Drinking

The household has been undergoing a infestation of ants. Hollywood could make a horror movie out of what goes on in our condo. Hundreds of thousands of mighty mites have invaded my man cave. The upstairs bathroom and shower area is disgusting. Yesterday, I put my foot down, literally, on millions of the critters and they kept on coming. Yeech!

The last order of business was to tell Her Majesty because I was certain she'd say, "MJ, they go where you drop food". I hate it when she does that. Anyway, she may have been half right. You know what I mean, the man cave and all. But the biffy? Give me a break. In my 69 years of going without diapers I can honestly say I've ever so much as eaten a Snickers bar on the can.

At diner this even The Queen said, "You know why we don't have ants in the kitchen don't you"?
I've long learned to tell a women anything about a kitchen. She stated that ants hate the smell of coffee.

Naturally, I was a skeptic because whoever heard of a ant having a cup of coffee so I got on the internet and looked it up. And she was correct. Coffee grounds are a deterrent for having the pesky critters around. Vinegar is one of these, too, along with chalk.

I was kind of hoping beer would be on the list but it didn't make the cut. Crud!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Sign-Up on EverydayFamily now and you will receive stage based pregnancy and baby newsletters, promotions and coupons as well as free baby samples, baby coupons, baby magazines and much more.

All New Members Can Win Free Diapers for a Entire Year!