Tuesday, May 14, 2019

A Tell All Book About Elvis

There's a new book on the shelves about The King. It seems to me biographies can't be written unless there's scads of scandal. In other words were all human with human foibles.

Elvis Presley, according to the writer, was a pedophile. You'll notice I haven't mentioned the authors name or the title of the book. I don't care. Wasn't it Jerry Lee Lewis who married his 13 year old cousin? It wasn't a problem. Lewis grew up in Louisiana(first cousin to Jimmy Swaggart) and that's the way they do things in the Bayou.

What I do care about are pedophiles today. I care about young girls being smuggled into the country via the southern border. It's not only Hispanics. Throw in Asians and Arabs and that's a real problem.

The case that drives me up the wall is Jeffrey Epstein; Bill Clinton's buddy. Epstein has had Clinton on his private island home a number of times. Epstein was arrested but plead the 5th. The courts let him off. Presidential executives are privileged don't ya' know. Trump doesn't get off easy on Epstein, either. He's done business with him, still might as far as I know.

As for Elvis he's long dead. The author should become a real journalist and go after the perverts in this country here and now.

No comments: