Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Gun Free Zones

You might scoff at my integrity but I signed up for Twitter two days ago. It's not that I want to comment but I was more interested in what my son writes. He's a tremendous Catholic man and his observations on life are intellectually amazing. I find it impossible to believe he sprang from my loins.

Anyway, I scroll down and pick up tidbits of information. Did you know that Gun Free Zones is a federal mandate? I didn't. I thought an anti-gun activist initiated it and it spread from state to state.

 Had Ronald Reagan promoted the free zones I would have castigated him. It's ridiculous.

The person who is responsible for these zones in 1990 is none other than Joe Biden. Why? Our congress voted on his bill and it became law. It's like telling criminals don't come in my house because I hide my cash and jewelry in my upstairs bedroom.

I also learned from reading on Twitter since 2012 92% of mass shootings have occurred in Gun Free Zones. As The New York Yankee manager Casey Stengal said, "If you don't believe me you can look it up."

No comments: