Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Golly Gee Ned, I Wish I was Blogging Again

I stopped blogging a couple of days ago. I was bored. Sometimes, though, situations cause to think. There was a shooting in Colorado yesterday. I forget the entire name of the town, Ranch something, but's it's the same town my nephew sends his children to school.

The news today said the two shooters, 18 and 16 had agendas. The elder of the two was anti-Christian and anti-Trump according to his Facebook. The younger of the two, rather heavy in stature aka Fat Slob was transgendering from male to female. God, he was the #1 candidate for Jenny Craig.

Being the skeptic that I am I wondered how NBC Nightly News would present the story. I must be clairvoyant. According to them a motive had not yet been determined. Why am I not surprised?

Did you know that Jennifer Anniston recently turned 50? She of the TV show Friends fame and former husband to Brad Pitt celebrated her birthday by having a topless photo shoot. Think about it.

My wife, The Queen, Her Majesty, is 72 years old. She's gorgeous. She wears a size 4 dress, weighs 104 pounds. That's the same as the day we were married in 1969.

Can you imagine your wife or mine having a naked photo shoot for the world to see?

And yet, some people wrap their arms around the political opinions of Hollywood stars.

My Charlie hides his tug o war ropes in different places in the house. When he knows I'm bored he runs and gets one and we play------------forever. I wish the Queen would get back from Scotland.

No comments: