Friday, September 24, 2021

HowTo Catch A Lunker

 In my garage I have three tackle boxes chock full of fishing lures and other fishing paraphanalia. I often wonder why because at our Minnesota lake, Ten Mile, it could comparably be compared to the Dead Sea.

Even so, when I'm Up North I'll hop in my boat and start the 75 hp Mercury and head out with visions of bringing home a lunker. I'm so out of it I'll even turn on the switch to activate the boats live well.

If you're a golfer it's the same attitude as thinking you're going to shoot par until you've taken a triple bogey on the first hole.

A couple of years ago I took my best friend to the lake and told him I was going to show him how to catch bass. I actually didn't catch what's called a pisces but I came close.


Isn't it a beauty?


No comments: