Tuesday, September 28, 2021

I Remember When------------------------------------

I remember when Dr. Fauci said we needed three weeks of mask wearing to flatten the curve---in March of 2020. 

I remember when we were told that a 70% vaccinations for Americans would rid us of Covid.

I remember as far back as yesterday when Joe Biden said, "We will return to normal when there are 97%-98% of the American people vaccinated.

I do not remember when the ruling class did not lie to us.

Don't get nervous. This is in Australia---for now. Twenty-three thousand NYC school teachers have been threatened with termination if not vaccinated by this coming Friday. NY governor, Kathy Hochul said yesterday God wants all Americans vaxxed. He told her so. 

What you about to see is not a joke. They are being sold on Amazon.






No comments: