Monday, February 21, 2022

FJB, FJB, FJB, FJB, FJB Forever And Ever!

 Unless you're a complete nitwit or a Democrat you know what's going on. Sort of silly to post this chart.


This past Christmas I had sent a Shell Oil gas card to a relative. Since she lived in a community of 60,000 one would think there'd be a Shell station but alas, she had to drive 60 miles to use it. Therefore, she sent it back to me. I re-gifted her and yesterday went to a Shell station in Dublin to use the card since my tank had tanked.

I presented a $50 dollar gift card and the man set the pump and I began fueling my 14 gallon tank in my Suburu. I figured there's be some money left on the card. Stupid figuring, MJ. With the price of fuel the entire $50 went in the tank with two more gallons to go before being filled. All I could say was, "FJB" and I said it five or six times--------------out loud for the entire population to hear.

No comments: