Monday, February 21, 2022

How India Fought The Covid

It's difficult for me to believe I do not know a great deal about the country of India. Most of what I do know is based on what I've seen in movies. Oh, I took a class in college, 'Religions Around The World, which means Hinduism was explored. I can't tell a whole lot about it except they have weird gods with six or seven arms coming out of their bodies.

I once watched the excellent film, Gandhi. Seeing it was my best history and cultural lesson. As with most Americans my perception of India deals with cobras, slums(see the film, Slumdog Millionaire) loaded with people living in squalor and last and certainly not least a population of over one billion people. During this Covid period India took a different route when it came to vaccines. They rejected them in favor of Ivermectin and hydoroxychloriquine. OMG! How could they? They, for the most part, told Big Pharma, especially Pfizer, to take a hike.

Remember Jack Webb from the years ago television show, Dragnet? He would be interviewing a woman who was blathering on and he would say, "Just the facts, Ma'am." Well, here are a couple of facts about India and its war on Covid. With this one billion population of mostly indigents dominating the caste systems their death total is 500,000. And we know in this country with 350 million folks our death total is nearing one million. 

Get the drift, Dr. Fauci?



No comments: