Monday, February 28, 2022

In Case Of War............................


There was the best follow up story in the news this morning. Actually, I've been following the plight of Brooklyn Nets star basketball player for sometime and today's news was a dilly.

Irving has been involved in a clusterfu*k of a situation for quite some. He refused to be jabbed with the government juice. New York City(actually, the entire state) has been under the government thumb on skin stabbings. The kid refused to be inoculated so when his team played in town he wasn't allowed to be on the court. The beauty of the story is the fans can walk into the arena without masks. What a country.

This morning I was at one of the Spectrum TV offices. My smart phone was on the fritz when it came to sound. Sorry, MJ, the slugs inside said, "No mask, no entry." 

Then I went down the street to Best Buy since they employ the Geek Squad. The sign on the door proclaimed, 'You must have a mask to enter'. I went in anyway probably to see if I could raise hell but the kid inside told me to come in anyway. I like that young guy. 

Apparently March 2, the day after Joe Blows speech, is when the mask mandate goes away.

No comments: