Tuesday, July 28, 2015

The Things We Clueless People Learn About Marijuana

If you asked me to differentiate between a marijuana plant from Poison Ivy I could not. They might both be green in color. I do know that I've tramped though Poison Ivy looking for lost golf balls but my friends think I'm immune. Poison Oak? That's entirely another matter.

Did you know there's a serious drought on the West Coast? Of course, you did. I was reading an article from Breitbart that may explain the situation.

"The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) estimates that illegal pot growing is drying up watersheds and causing some at-risk fisheries to approach collapse.
Department of Fish and Wildlife officials estimated that marijuana production on California public lands has increased by 55 to 100 percent in fragile north coast watersheds over the past five years. This boom is destroying fisheries in some California rivers and streams that have dried up".
http://www.breitbart.com/california/2015/07/27/california-marijuana-boom-destroying-25-of-stream-flows/

So, what is it; water or 'wacky tabacky'? I guess it depends on whether or not you live in the land of fruits and nuts.

No comments: