Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Hillary's Greatest Accomplishment According To Her

I rarely do this, pass along forwards received in an email. Many have seen the following but for the uninitiated, especially the stupid Left, it's too good to pass up.

The quote speaks for itself:

Quote of the day, no, of
the week, make that a month, yet it probably is quote of the
year!
No, DECADE. Wait a minute. It's the greatest quote
EVER!
 
“My accomplishments as
Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest
accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of
the opposition it faced early on, you know… the remnants of
prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in
a manner whereby they may have
overlooked the bigger picture
and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of that. Very proud. I would
say that’s a major accomplishment.”

- Hillary Clinton 11 March 2015

No comments: