Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Checking Out The Deathometer

 There's something to be said about morbidity and it isn't good. Normally, I look on the brighter aspects of my daily routines even though they can be tedious; brushing my teeth, shower and shaving, inhaling that stupid Breo to squash the effects of COPD. I can't tell you how much this bothers me. Once a week I fill my pill boxes but that only takes 5 minutes. Ususally I'll do this while listening to Rush.

This morning I ran across an article, the leading causes of death in the world for 2020 to date. It even has a time clock for each death and how many we can expect up to Dec. 31. My educated guess is you can name half of the twenty listed. Go ahead. I'll give you a few minutes if you promise not to look at the bottom of this post to find out the real answer. Put on your blinders, please.

http://deathmeters.info/







The leading cause of deaths in the world are abortions; 37 billion in the world to date. 

No comments: