Thursday, November 19, 2020

A 'Karen' Is Such An Overused Word

 I came across a 90 second video of a so-called 'Karen' anti-Trumper doing her thing; going off an a women holding a Trump flag. Normally, and it's a stereotype on my part, I expect these women to be hog ugly, built like the Hindenburgh and missing all their teeth. In this case the lady(questionable word) is very attractive in my opinion. Even though, she goes off the rails. 

I always ask myself, "Can I imagine The Queen behaving this way?" This babe looks like a school teacher. I'm sure she has or had a husband. What I do know is this video will be shown everywhere and when she goes to the market, hairdresser, trendy restaurant, she'll be recognized.http://itaintholywater.blogspot.com/2020/11/karen-is-triggered.html


No comments: