Tuesday, November 24, 2020

How Serious Is COVID-19

 Last March, or was it April, I was skeptical about the forecasted numbers of deaths from Coronavirus. One question I have is when did Coronavirus become COVID? Is it because the former sounded like a beer and the latter like instant death?

As for my skepticism I cited the number of deaths this country saw due to the Hong Kong flu of 1968-69. The numbers were around 120,000. If one believes today's stats, and I don't but for the same of Dr. Fauci I'll run with it. We are supposed to believe 25.000 have met their demise. 

Considering the differences in population from that time to day percentagewise those of us in the Sixties had a higher chance of 'biting the bullet'. And that's the truth.https://nypost.com/2020/05/16/why-life-went-on-as-normal-during-the-killer-pandemic-of-1969/

Ladies and Gentlemen, check out the plagues in history for deaths. You'll notice #9 being the Hong Kong flu. Nowhere to be found is the Coronavirus of 2020.https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/18/10-deadliest-pandemics-in-history-were-much-worse-than-coronavirus-so-far/

No comments: