Thursday, April 29, 2021

Stoking The Fires Of Hatred

 President Joe Biden proclaimed that 'white supremacist terrorists' are the worst threat to the homeland today, directly before asking Congress to pass the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act by next month.

I don't know about you but when I hear these words I'm more inclined to look over my shoulder not once but twice. We've all heard stories about Blacks in years gone past living in the South with their eyes cast to the ground when Whitey was on the same side of the street or Blacks who crossed to the other side of the street in order to avoid confrontation. Lord knows I don't want someone saying to me, "Hey boy, get outta town."

Oh, to let you know there's a 'Back the Blue' rally at the Capitol in downtown Columbus this Saturday morning. Attendees have to sign in online and we'll be admitted into an enclosure. It makes sense to me since, most likely, the haters will be in attendance. Yes, I signed up. If I should die don't think you'll be mentioned in my will. It all goes to The Queen.


No comments: