Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Here We Go Again

 The Twerp known as Tony made an announcement yesterday which will have absolutely no impact on me my cadre of friends. He informed us we need to go back to masks but this time tighter fitting ones.


In another gem spawned in his tiddly-winks brain he stated he had never called for lockdowns. Is it possible his pronouncements will fall on deaf ears. In writing this I was reminded of another cabinet member, one from days gone bye, who uttered nonsense. Her name was Jocelyn Elders and she served during Clinton's administration. 


Don't tell anybody but in looking at her photo for some reason I was reminded of Rachel Levine but that's another story. Elders stated, "Everybody's got to die some time" For the life of me I don't recall the context of this boobidity( I just made this up---and I kind of like it) but it does into the trash bin of history much like Anthony 'Show Me The Money' Fauci. Jocelyn made a series of gaffe statements you can read here: https://www.inspiringquotes.us/author/6286-joycelyn-elders . Here's a prime example of her depth: “We really need to get over this love affair with the fetus and start worrying about children.”
-- Joycelyn Elders

No comments: