Thursday, July 21, 2022

Media Manipulation

 It boggles the mind how many ill-informed people went bonkers when the January 6 problem happened. Lord knows, I received hate male from people I'd never met telling me---------the words cannot be used in this family friendly publication. 

Anyway, I believe we should stop and consider the impact January 6 has had on our lives. The answer is easy for me---absolutely nothing. For those involved, not counting Ashli Babbitt, there are grandma's and grandpa's who are still in jail for the crime of taking pictures inside the Capitol. If you're one of those nabobs who think they're getting what they deserved then why is it mine members of the Stephen Colbert Show had all charges dropped for doing much, much worse than what Grannie did on January 6.

Let me ask you a question and be honest with your answer. In the year 2020 how many protests of a violent nature were committed in this country by members of BLM and Antifa? The answer is 537. 

If you truly believe your government is doing whatever they can to make your life better there are no words to express you stupidity.

This introduction brings me back to public enemy #1 in this country and that's the media and how they manipulate the news. I'm presenting a rather interesting read on this subject and in order to be informed all it takes for you is to take your finger, any finger will do, and click on the link. https://issuesinsights.com/2022/07/21/forget-fake-news-news-blackouts-are-more-dangerous/

No comments: