Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Living In A Godless Society

 There aren't too many stories that shock me these days. It's apparent we do live in a godless society and to be quite frank about it many people could care less about what is happening in this country or world in regard to values and morals.

Take, for example, this woman shown alongside her husband. They live in the Democrat community of Richmond, Virginia. She's running for a political office and I suspect she'll win her contest. I was torn about placing this story on my blog because the both of them are, in my view, so disgusting. Even so, this is what has become of the United States. I can't even comment. You'll have to read about it yourself. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12506573/Mother-two-Democratic-congressional-candidate-performed-sex-acts-husband-online-asked-viewers-pay-TIPS.html



No comments: