Saturday, September 30, 2023

On The Road Again

An old man got in his car and began driving to Wilmette, Illinois to hook up with college fraternity brothers. the drive from Dublin, Ohio to that community was uneventful except for the dreaded I-94 that runs north and south through Chicago. It is not fun. In the first place I slink down in my car hoping, if there is a bullet(s) around me I won't get hit.

In Wilmette I received the news of a passing of a dear long-time friend in Storm Lake Iowa so today I'll trek out across the upper Midwest to attend visitation services on Sunday and then on Monday I'll begin the long drive back to the Buckeye state.

In case you're wondering my CeeCee must be yearning for me. she peed on Her Majesty's carpet last night. She never does it when I'm at home. It's good to know I've been missed.

No comments: