Monday, September 25, 2023

More Than They Can Handle

Most of us have now heard the name of the town called Eagle Pass, Texas. It's that part of the Lone Star state where illegal immigrants from all over the world are coming into this country. I don't know squat about the community so I looked it up online. The population is listed as having 57,000 plus citizens.

I then imagined what it would be like if 2,000 illegals came into my town of Dublin, Ohio every-single-day as is happening in Eagle Pass. Our town is around 65,000 and I wondered how our City Fathers would handle the influx. That would be a massive undertaking.  

I asked myself the question of how the current administration is going to handle this situation and what they are going to do to guarantee the safety of its citizens. The first words that come to mind are 'not much'.

It really wouldn't be a problem as long as the government guaranteed the people none of the migrants were drug runners, murderers, rapists, terrorists or any other nefarious characters. I'm certain the folks in Eagle Pass can put their minds at ease. There's not a chance of bad guys coming in, right?

'Since Joe Biden has come to office, he has endorsed and insentivized more aliens to come here illegally than the populations of 32 states (counting the District of Columbia.)' https://townhall.com/columnists/kevinmccullough/2023/09/24/biden-migration-more-aliens-than-32-states-n2628861

Buckle up!

No comments: