Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Time For A Vacation

 I emailed a good buddy in North Carolina yesterday about my promise to cut back on my voracious appetite for current events then presenting it in my blog. This was brought on by a couple of stories that made me absolutely sick to my stomach and they dealt with the abysmal moral direction taken by people living in this country.

In NYC a one year old child died in a day care center by ingesting fentanyl. The proprietors, illegal aliens, were using the child center as a front for drug running. In Las Vegas a retired sheriff was taking an early morning bike ride. Two teenagers purposely ran him down and now he's dead. Out in California a group of thuggish kids entered a store and pummeled the lady working behind the counter. A young police officer, also in California, was sitting in his car when a thug walked up to him and put a bullet in his head. In NYC an 80 year old man was shot in the back of the head, twice, by a monster riding on a bike. The biker rode past him then circled back and for no reason with no warning shot him dead. The dead man's wife was standing next to him. This nonsense is going on in this country at a rate beyond my comprehension. 

Try this one on for size and it took place last night at an NFL game. Sickening! 

A New England Patriots season ticket holder has been 'beaten to death' by a Miami Dolphins fan at the Gillette Stadium, according to witnesses.

Here's another example that put me over the edge: 'A family of four who were massacred in their Illinois home along with their three dogs have been pictured for the first time as cops continue to hunt for the killer. 

Zoraida Bartolomei, 32, her husband Alberto Rolon, and their children Adriel, 10, and Diego, seven, were shot in their family bungalow in Chicago on Sunday. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12534167/PICTURED-Chicago-couple-two-sons-shot-dead-three-dogs-mysterious-massacre-cops-hunt-gunman-victims-sister-pleads-answers-horrific-crime.html

Romeoville Police Department investigators have ruled out a murder-suicide and warned the murderer is still on the loose'.

Folks, Romeoville is not a crime center. It's upscale. But, this nation is being overrun by murderers, drug addicts and other common criminals. For the last two years I've been telling Her Majesty that this country is dead and nothing has happened to change my thinking. Politicians and other liars will blame our ills on guns. Nonsense! That's an excuse for their failed policies. It's society that is Godless and my belief is it began during the Johnson years with his Great Society policies including massive welfare programs. Prove me wrong. The basic unit of  any society is the family. In the year 2023 families are virtually non-existent especially within our minority groups. I once contacted a reporter with the Columbus(Ohio) Dispatch about the number of murders in the city which, in my opinion, were astronomical; around 300 a year and asked the number committed by Blacks. OMG, one would think I was the world's biggest racist for even broaching the subject. The reporter told me the Dispatch doesn't keep those type of statistics. Hogwash, I say! Ladies and gentlemen, Blacks in this country compose 13% of the population but commit 52% of the murders. Why is that? Does this make me a racist for presenting this information? I'm not happy about what I wrote but if one looks at the number of two parent households in black communities in 1964 with that of 2023 we might begin to understand the source of the problem. And it's not like White folks have a monopoly on mom and dad being the perfect parents. Divorce rates for this group are way out of whack. We have hundreds of thousands of feral children running around. I know about feral kids. I was one but my major influences were the Catholic school and athletic coaches. Without them I, too, might have been a candidate for the Big House.

In essence, I'm bummed out. I'm nauseated at the degradation of a once great nation and unless I'm wrong it's going to get worse, much worse. I need to take a break from this blog. I don't know how long it will be but I need a rest. And, it seems I'm doing this when there is an uptick of interest in what I present. For the past twelve years of putting info into this blog I averaged around 400 page views a day. In the past four months page views are consistently at 5,000 daily so there are either really intelligent people out there in the world or there are way too many bored ones.

Aside from this it's time to take CeeCee for her morning constitutional. Life goes on----------unless someone happens to put a bullet in my head.

No comments: