Sunday, July 17, 2016

Commander-in-Chief

Lately, I've been hitting the hay somewhere around 9pm. I lie on my back breathing in the gush of air from the CPAP machine. This time is relaxing and allows me to contemplate a variety of aspects of life.

I wish my thoughts of last night weren't political but one of them was. I recall Bill Clinton, a draft dodger of the highest order being in charge of our armed forces and the nuclear football. Actually, that didn't concern me because Clinton wouldn't have had the testicles to light a cherry bomb to the butt side of a member of ISIS.

Then, it got worse. What if Hillary was CEO of this country? She ran a commercial in an election against Obama asking he question, "Who do you want answer the 3am phone call"? I guess, after Benghazi, we all know that answer.

Seriously, if you give it great thought would anyone in their right mind want Hilly May to have the nuclear codes, telling our soldiers what to do and how to behave?

Thoughts of this makes me both cringe and vomit.

Yesterday, John Kerry, Hillary's successor as Sec. of State let loose with a bombshell of his own. He was being interviewed by Jake Tapper on CNN. The questioning was about ISIS. Kerry told Tapper that we have ISIS on the run. Incredible.

For those of you who appreciate history. It was Hitler's propaganda minister, Josef Goebbels, who announced to the German people that the Wehrmacht was in complete control. All the while the Soviets were roaming the streets of Berlin.

ISIS on the run? I don't think so, Herr Kerry.

No comments: