Monday, July 25, 2016

Why I Won't Shop At Giant Eagle Food Stores

This morning I was introduced to the name, David Shapira. The recent WikiLeaks expose' cited him as being in line for a political appointment when and if Hillary wins. The answer as to why is easy. He's been giving hundreds of thousands of dollars to her campaign. Shapira is the CEO of Giant Eagle Foods.

There are scads of Giant Eagle stores in and around Columbus, Ohio and the rest of the state. They're in competition with Kroger. I've always maintained the Kroger stores offer better service and cheaper prices. Now, I have the ultimate reason for not shopping Giant Eagle.

I'd rather throw up on myself every day and eat it before I'll spend another dime in that particular food store chain. It's the way I am. If I don't care for a celebrities politics they're on my 'no way' list.

If a politician, Bill Clinton, likes a certain food I won't eat it--at least until they're dead and buried.

It's the way I am and I like it.

No comments: