Monday, July 11, 2016

For Gross Males Only

This morning I was wondering if there's a difference between having pet peeves or plain old bitching.

We've been experience monsoons the last couple of days at our Minnesota lake place. Upon awakening and doing the normal human routines I settled in to find out what's going on in the world via the computer.

Drats! The storm had knocked out our power so I jumped in my Ford and headed into Hackensack where I knew Sun n' Fun served coffee and had wifi. After my third cup o' joe I needed to use the restroom. The owner of the business told me they didn't have restrooms and I'd have to walk across the street to the community restroom. "Not a problem", I thought. When I entered the men's room it had only one toilet, a sit down type. I immediately backed up in horror. It look like the entire North Korean Army had delivered their own personal gifts. I suppose I could have gone into the ladies room but since I'm not transgendered it didn't cross my mind.

My next move was to drive two blocks to Swanson's Bait Shop. Their stools are always clean and I knew I wouldn't have a problem--but I did. It's a universal one and it all falls on the heads of men.

Why in God's name can't men lift the toilet seat when they relieve themselves. There was a sign above the toilet reading, 'If you gun is too short stand a little closer to what you're shooting'. Women aren't aware of this but many urinals have a bulls eye in them so men can have a target when they let loose. I believe it's because men are more competitive than the opposite sex.

Anyway, my toilet seat was splattered with urine. How much trouble does it take for a guy to lift his foot while making contact with the sole of his shoe to raise the seat? So, it was up to me to clean the seat(Yes, I was raised with manners).

What the hell is wrong with men that they can let fly, give the floor in front a bath then douse the seat with their DNA?

I feel better. Thank you for reading.

No comments: