Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Yikes! Another Woman Flips Her Lid


Timothy Nelson of New Albany, Indiana located across the Ohio River from Louisville wanted to do his wife a nicety. So, he went to a doughnut shop to pick up her favorites. Unfortunately, the store was out of the kind she liked.

Know what? I, too have found myself in this same quandary. Over the years I've learned to forget about it, go home, then tell the old lady I had to put gas in the car but not Tim.

The devoted husband bought a dozen of what he thought his wife, Michelle, would like.(Remember the Michelle from a couple of days ago who posted on Craigslist the name of her ex's wife?). What is it with this name?

Anyway, when he got home and handed her the bakery goods she was so happy(no she wasn't) that she took a grilling fork and stabbed Tim in the chest because he didn't know her second favorite flavor of doughnut.

Mr. Nelson staggered out of the house, lay against a tree and pulled the fork from his chest, blood was squirting like it was coming out of a fountain in Rome. I guess he lived, thankfully.

What is it with women? I don't think the 'I was on a period excuse' would work in this case.

She is facing a $75,000 fine and jail time. I have advice for the husband, "Run, Tim, Run".

From The Smoking Gun

No comments: