Monday, August 15, 2016

Halfway Home

We've gone through a week of the Olympics(or has it been a year). To date I have watched possible thirty seconds worth and that is only because I had little to do while purchasing my new computer. Alas, there is still thae print media to bore me. Let's see. One of ours, a fencer is considered a heroine because she wore a hijab.  A female sprinter has more testosterone than a man and is ovary less but that makes no difference. The Ruskies are dopers. Michael Phelps is truly a fantastic swimmer and has been for a long time. Hopefully, he'll get around to marrying his girl friend so his son can become legal. Swimming pools and other water venues has algae. Some call it moist garbage.

A small child, Biles, I believe, is fantastic as a gymnast and won the all-around. Gabby Douglas who carried the mantle of Biles four years ago is now an old lady at twenty; a hot twenty.

I'm thrilled to let you know I honestly believe I can make it through next Sunday without the drama NBC provides us. If this network is in charge one can only believe the Olympics truly are phony.

No comments: