Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Random Thoughts On Trump, Hillary And 9-11

It must have been around three months ago I stated there was no way I was going to consume myself with politics. Basically, what I was saying was it was driving me nuts and there was nothing I could do about the outcome. Readers, it's impossible.

This morning, abound 5 am I drove my neighbors to the Columbus airport. They're as political as I. Anyway, I made the statement: "If Hillary is elected we can expect another 9-11 shortly after she takes office. There are numerous Muslim organizations who would like to take us out. Let's face facts. There will be continuous non-stop attacks on the nation.

Do you remember the ad Hillary ran in the election of 2008? It was, 'Who do you want answering that 3 am phone call'? After Benghazi it surely isn't her. Let's say a catastrophe of the ultimate order takes place. Will Hillary draw a 'line in the sand' then recuse herself? Nobody knows but she will be tested.

There's no doubt in my mind what Trump would do. His bluster has already forced him to take an active role.

It's too bad the Republicans couldn't have come up with a establishment type of candidate. With the baggage Hillary carries she wouldn't stand a 'Chinaman's' chance of being elected.

The sad part of the election cycle, for me, is Hillary's demise might revolve around an October surprise.

Since my first presidential election vote in 1968 I will be voting not for a candidate but against one. My way of thinking is this is not a good vote but it has to be done.

If Hillary is elected she will appoint very liberal justices to the Supreme Court. So what, you might say.
Okay, do this. Pull up on your computer the first ten amendments to the Constitution of the United States.
If she is our new president you can kiss every one of these good-bye. And you can take that to the bank.


No comments: