Wednesday, August 31, 2016

It's A Bizarro World

When I was a kid Superman comic books happened to be on the top of my list. Every so often an issue would come out where the guy from the planet Krypton met his alter ego. He came from Bizarro world where life was backward. Up was down, right was left, everything was the opposite of what it should be.

It appears to me we living in sort of our own bizarro world right now. For example, Colin Kaepernick is being feted by the press for his stance on not standing during the national anthem. "It's his right to express his feelings", the press says. Harken back to Tim Tebow who had a short lived career in professional football. The former Heisman winner was vilified by the MSM for kneeling on the sidelines and saying a prayer before he took the field. In addition, Tebow's mother wrote a story about how she almost aborted Tim but was convinced not to do so. Once again, the press came down on her.

Jerry Rice, the Black Hall of Fame football player of the Forty-Niners weighed in on the Kaepernick story. He stated that the kid had the right to do what he did BUT Rice went on to state to the press, "All lives matter" when speaking of the situation. Guess what? Rice is now the bad guy as far as the press is concerned.

I can hardly wait to receive my anti-MSM bumper sticker.

Oh, yesterday I saw my third pro-Hillary bumper sticker. The owner of the car sped past me on as I entered the freeway and I wasn't able to get a glimpse of the driver. Well, with only three stickers since this ridiculous campaign started my first thought was, is it possible these morons don't place them on their cars because they're afraid of vandalism? The answer to that would be no. Conservatives don't do those acts.

Ir's we, the great unwashed who suffer those repercussions. Liberals, by any measure are ignorant slobs. Don't believe me? Check out the grounds after they have a protest. They've full of garbage, general filth and used condoms.

How often do you read or hear about a small child suffocating in a hot car because the caretaker left them while doing something important(going to a bar, for example). This morning a fireman found a six month old in a vehicle with temps of 120 degrees. Mom was shopping. The fireman smashed in the window saving the child's life. Bizarre(o), huh?

No comments: