Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Because I'm Not The Brightest Bulb On The Tree

I'm not on Twitter or any other type of social media. I was once on Facebook but after awhile realized I didn't have the intelligence or knowledge to keep up with those who contribute.

I have a relative, a very uber liberal relative who is on Facebook. She posts, and I'm not exaggerating, 100 items a day. Her Majesty refers to them as bumper sticker mentality; she'll see an item on the internet and post it.

Twitter has never been on my radar. Anybody could do it, I think. My four year old granddaughter can read. She could use twitter. Can you imagine the brain power of the great percentage of folks on Twitter? Mindboggling.

Did you know there was a Muslim terrorist attack in Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday or, as Obama, Hillary, Bill deBlasio, Kamala Harris and a myriad of others would say, "Easter worshipers day". I find it interesting this use of the words, 'Easter Worshipers' seemed to be a coordinated effort. There was no mention of Christians on Easter Sunday by any of them. Yet, when a supposed White Supremacist in Christchurch New Zealand awhile back murdered a slew of Muslims these same people were referred to as Muslims and the need to be a stop Islamaphobia in the world. Believe it or not since 2000 23,000 non-military Christians have been murdered by terrorists in the world. ISIS has claimed credit for the Sri Lanka bombings. I would have to believe there is going to be a world-wide outcry and action take place. Yesterday Tucker Carlson of Fox News said our leaders ignore attacks on Christians because they think Christians are the problem. Who am I to say. My opinion counts for nothing because I don't use Twitter and as I've said before I'm not that smart. Heck, I got a D in high school Algebra and Geometry. What's that tell you?

Why is it when there's a mass shooting(anything more than two according to the smart ones) a massive call for gun control goes out? London has hundreds of knife murders a year. I don't hear about a call to ban knives. When nearly 300 people are killed by bomb attacks, by radical Muslims, it's important to understand these people. But, I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree so I don't have the answer.

So many questions and so few answers. I wish I was smart and knowledgeable as those on social media.

No comments: