Thursday, November 12, 2020

Why Do They Never Suffer Consequences

 Have you noticed whenever Republicans win political office the Left denounces them as cheaters. Ronald Reagan was accused of this when he trampled his opponents. The same went for George H. Bush and who can forget the election of 2000. Did you know GW Bush cheated Al Gore out of the presidency? I know why. It's because the media said so.

So why don't the Democrats have to suffer for their scandals? Did anyone in the Obama administration pay the price for Benghazi? Did Hillary? What about Hillary's 35,000 text messages on a secured server? It's weird how the media has forgotten the Clinton Foundation; upwards of God knows how many millions of dollars went into their 'fun fund' without questions being asked. Chelsea's wedding came out to cost $8 million dollars and it all came out of the foundations 'fun fund'. And Hillary funded the FISA Report that started the bogus Russian collusion charges against Trump. Bill and Hillary have to have hundreds of blackmail tapes on all politicians. 

Records were released this week that Minnesota representative and U.S. hater, Ilhan Omar gave her husband $2.9 million dollars to run her campaign. There's nothing like keeping it in the family, is there?

The media has gone overboard to cover up the ill-gotten gains of Joe and Hunter from China. The media yawned and said, there's no there there. Why is it only the Republicans who come under scrutiny.

There's so much corruption in politics, on both sides, I wouldn't know where to start if I was a so-called journalist. It'd be nice if some of these yahoo's made an attempt to go after both sides but it won't happen. They don't care and, for the most part, the people don't care. And if they did it'd be a no biggie because we're virtually ignored in what we think. 

Personally, if Slo Joe and Heels Up take over it won't have much of an impact on my life. I have to admit it might offer many laughs watching what will be a clown show. I had a buddy tell me the other day that the four worst presidents in American history since 1900 would be Jimmy Carter, Barack Obama, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. I nodded in agreement then chuckled. What else can a guy do? I've said it before and I'll say it again; it's mindboggling to me comprehendng Kamala sitting across the negotiating table from the leaders of Iran, China and Russia. I can't imagine her negotiating with Luxembourg and coming out on top(Whoops! She's always been on the bottom).

The Queen asked me how felt about what had transpired when I was in Iowa last week. "What can I do?. The only thing to believe is God has a plan". Maybe he wants us to suffer for our immorality. Sorry, that's the best I can do.

No comments: