Thursday, April 1, 2021

Change Sucks!

Change is a difficult item on my menu to comprehend. I don't like change. There are only a very few times in my life when it's good; diapers and underwear are top priority and that's about it. Yesterday I was writing on this blog and published a piece. When I clicked to review my work I obviously noted there were no separated paragraphs. I went back to correct it but it was a no go.

 My high school English teacher, Bud Shrader, would have slapped me for such nonsense. If she saw this piece she'd still slap me and she's been dead for forty years. But, I do not know how to correct it. What I have come to learn is whoever or whatever is in charge of this blog decided to change the format without telling me. 

Considering the technocrats are Biden supporters they most likely found about about me and did their liberal jobs to frustrate my mind. Jerks! Even worse is I don't know how to include photos and videos. Know why? Because I'm computer illerate, a boob, a moron. I hate it. Bear with me on this. I'll figure it out either in this life or the next.

No comments: