Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Who Doesn't Like Reading About Dead People

 This post is for people who have very little going on in their lives. It's for those of us who are easily manipulated or as I call myself, "The King of the Time Wasters."

last night, oh, around 2 am as I was doing my imitation of trying to sleep I turned on my computer and began scrolling. I came across a movie from the past and began looking at the cast of characters. Then I went to wikipedia and looked up that person as to where and when they were born and the cause of death and where buried. It was then I was directed to Westwood Cemetery in LA where seemingly hundreds and hundreds of celebs have been introduced to their final home. 

It's amazing the number of useless facts that can fill a person's brain that will do them absolutely no good in life. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierce_Brothers_Westwood_Village_Memorial_Park_and_Mortuary






No comments: